Please find a list of links to 3rd party websites of which you may find useful.
- Cast Metals Federation
- The Cast Metals Federation is the national trade association for the UK foundry industry and the conduit for representing the industry at local, national and international level. Based in West Bromwich, the CMF provides support and information to ferrous and…
- Casting Technology International
- Castings Technology International (CTI), Sheffield, UK, is a Member-based, non-profit distributing, ISO 9001-accredited organisation with a budget of approximately £4.5 m. Employing 100 multi-disciplinary personnel, the Company provides R & D…
- Engineering Employers Federation
- EEF is the most powerful force backing UK manufacturing. Powering its growth with potent thought leadership. Making it fit for the future – and effective in the present – with switched-on business services.
- H and H Fires
- H and H Fires work in conjunction with Durham Foundry in Sheffield. We make reproduction cast iron fireplaces and can repair and provide missing parts for antiques. Also we have the capacity to design and make patterns for new ones.
- UK Castings
- In the UK we make around a Billion metal castings every year. Some are huge and weigh over 300 tonnes while others are less than a gram. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you’ll be using, touching or dependent on a metal casting that’s been made by this vital part of the UK Engineering industry.
- UK Racing Castings
- A British foundry for British racing castings – sand castings in magnesium alloys and aluminium alloys. Specialising in manufacturing high quality castings for Motorsport. Pattern Tooling – Magnesium Castings – Aluminium Castings – CNC Machining.
- W.H.Butler & Sons (Founders) Ltd
- Specializing in both sand and gravity die castings they can cater for batch numbers ranging from one offs, up to quantities exceeding tens of thousands, in any grade of aluminium or copper based metal.
Need help with your casting project?
Let’s arrange a no-obligation chat about the best way to getting started.
Or Call 0114 249 4977
Free Casting Guide
Need your castings manufactured and delivered on time and to budget?
Discover how in our FREE Castings Guide.
Download Your Free Copy
Enter your contact details below so we know where to send your 5½ project tips.
We hate spam too. Your personal information will never be passed on.