Home Equality Policy
You need to be aware that the Company is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment.
Accordingly, management will ensure that recruitment, selection, training, development and promotion procedures result in no job applicant or employee receiving less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic i.e. race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, trade union membership or non-membership, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, age, or on the basis of being a part-time or fixed term worker. The Company’s objective is to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and otherwise treated solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities.
Management has the primary responsibility for successfully meeting these objectives by:
- Not discriminating in the course of employment against employees or job applicants
- Not inducing or attempting to induce others to practise unlawful discrimination; and
- Bringing to the attention of employees that they may be subject to action under the Disciplinary Procedure for unlawful discrimination of any kind.
You can contribute by:
- Not discriminating against fellow employees, customers, clients, suppliers or members of the public with whom you come into contact during the course of your duties
- Not inducing or attempting to induce others to practise unlawful discrimination; andot inducing or attempting to induce others to practise unlawful discrimination; and
- Reporting any discriminatory action to your foreman or the Managing Director
The successful achievement of these objectives necessitates a contribution from everyone and you have an obligation to report any act of discrimination known to you.
If you consider that you are a victim of unlawful discrimination you may raise the issue through the Grievance Procedure.
M C Naylor,
Need help with your casting project?
Let’s arrange a no-obligation chat about the best way to getting started.
Or Call 0114 249 4977
Free Casting Guide
Need your castings manufactured and delivered on time and to budget?
Discover how in our FREE Castings Guide.
Download Your Free Copy
Enter your contact details below so we know where to send your 5½ project tips.
We hate spam too. Your personal information will never be passed on.